Follow my blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 March 2013

❄ My Staples for Autumn/Winter ❄

Hi lovelies! I hope you've all had a great week and your weekend is going well! Ah i'm so excited for easter weekend next week, I need a break from school!
Well I have two staple items for right now, as it hasn't gotten super cold just yet. But I will update you as it gets colder and I have more statement items.


I love these boots! I got them from a shop called Glassons for about $50. They're such a nice pair to have for this season and they're very in at the moment!


This is my favourite jacket! I got in last December and it has been an item i've worn a lot since then! It's waterproof as well, and it's very good quality! I got it during the Boxing Day sale, so it was such a good price! It's a little bit big as the sizes were very limited because of the sale!

Have a great week! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I especially love the jacket, it makes such a statement whilst being functional. :)
    I've followed you on Bloglovin', here's my link if you'd like: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4688325
    Also, I have something really weird to say, but you know Rachel Tan right? When I studied in Singapore, she used to be in my primary school and we catch up whenever I go back. I think I saw you once in her Facebook photos. Hope this doesn't sound too weird or anything, but what a coincidence! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rachel! hahah yes I know Rachel Tan, wait you knew her in primary school? like after she left Marymount?xx

      Delete
    2. Yep! You got that right.

      Delete