Follow my blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 March 2013

Makeup Essentials!


Hi lovelies!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Here are some of my makeup essentials I can't live without.

Face-


Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Cream; I'm in the colour 02 Natural. I love this BB cream, I think this is only available in some countries, I've only seen it in Asia but it's a really good BB cream. I prefer BB creams over foundations, they just feel much lighter but still give good coverage! I find that foundation is just too much coverage for my skin.



Revlon PhotoReady Powder; I'm in the colour 030 Medium/Deep. I love this powder, it sets my BB cream/ foundation really well! It doesn't look cakey and the PhotoReady range from Revlon is really good!


Eyes-


Revlon Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara; This is the newer version of the grow luscious mascara! I really like this as I have short eyelashes and it really lengthens them and gives them a lot of volume! I would recommend this mascara if you need a new one!



Paul & Joe Eye Shadow; The packaging of this is gorgeous and I love it! The colour of the eye shadow is in 07 Hirondelle. It's a gorgeous grey- silver colour and has the perfect amount of shimmer. I'm not too sure where this is from, it was given to me as a present!



Face It Eye Shadow trio; This colour is called 05 Mocha Nuance. This is really good for natural looks and the gold shimmer is lovely! I really like this trio and I think this is from a shop called The Face Shop, such a nice shop!


Lips-

Lancome Colour Fever Lip Colour; This gorgeous colour is in no. 258- A Little Beige Crush. I absolutely adore this colour! It's my go-to lipstick. It's so amazing, it's a lipstick but it feels like a lipbalm as well. It keeps my lips super moisturized and I just love it! 





Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain; This colour is called 045 Romantic. I actually just got this today! I can already tell that it's going to be part of my essentials so I had to add it in! It's a gorgeous red and I like this lip stain as you can build it up to how bright you want it to be! It's also got a very nice minty scent.



MAC Lipglass- This gorgeous pink colour is called Pink Lemonade! Everyone raves about this so much so I decided to buy it last year and finally try it! I love this lipgloss but you have to have really moisturized lips before you put it on. It's such a lovely colour and I just love MAC lipglosses!

Thanks for reading everyone! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment