Follow my blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Skin Care Routine!



Hi everyone! Happy Thursday, I hope the weekend will treat you well!

Cleansers-


1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser; I find this cleanser very good. It feels good for my skin, and as I don't get break outs much it's a good every day cleanser. I use this nearly every day, and has been keeping my skin clear and free of pimples!

2. Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser; this cleanser is one of my favourite ones that i've tried. It works well for my skin and keeps it clear. I use this mostly everyday and it's the first time i've tried it. It's really really good and I highly recommend it!

Moisturizers-


1. Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion; I love this because it feels so light on your skin and it keeps your skin moisturized during the day. I try to moisturize twice a day, but I sometimes get really lazy!

2. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion; This moisturizer is quite expensive as it's from the body shop, but it's worth it! It smells lovely and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry half way during the day and it was quite a good buy!

Scrubs-


Clearasil Black Head Clearing Scrub; This is really good for me because I don't get break outs very often, (i'm very lucky!) or if I do it's only a slight bit on my nose. A friend recommended this scrub and i've really been liking it. I've been using for about a week. I usually use this scrub one or twice a week!

Makeup Removers-


1. Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths; I use these cleansing cloths if i've been wearing foundation and eyeshadow, more of a heavy cleanser than for every day use for me! I really like these, they're very refreshing.

2. Nivea 3 in 1 Waterproof Make Up Remover; This is more an everyday use from when I get back from school. I usually only wear mascara to school so I don't need much. I find this removes easily without me needing to rub it against my skin continuously.

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope your week is going really well xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment