Follow my blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

March Favourites! ❄

Hi lovelies! Sorry I have't posted in a while, i've been quite busy! I hope you all had a good Easter break xxx
I'll try keep my comments quite short!


Chanel no. 5 perfume- I love this, it smells so fresh and has such a nice fragrance! It isn't too strong, which is very nice!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick; 613 Just Enough Buff- This is such a nice nude lip colour, it stays on for a good amount of time and I've been loving it for this month! It's a very natural look.


Lush Tea Tree Water Toner- This product has been used a lot of times this month! As Autumn is here, my skin tends to be a bit drier, so this item really hydrates my skin! And it hasn't broken out my skin.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream; SMLC05 Antwerp- This lip cream is so lovely because I hate it when lipglosses leave your lips still dry looking and not giving it the moisture your lips need! This product is perfect for when i'm in a rush and have no time to prep my lips with a lip balm, it's a gorgeous strawberry colour and really brightens up your lips!


Mika & Gala Playsuit- I love this playsuit, it's so nice! The bottom of the playsuit is a crochet material  and this item is quite light, so I wouldn't wear it on super cold Wintery days. I would pair this with my military jacket and some converse!


Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers- This is my non-beauty/fashion favourite of the month. These are soooo sooo good. They're just got biscuit in them and it's just heavenly!

The Carrie Diaries- I have been so hyped up over this show about two months before it came out! I just love this show, it's very relatable to teenagers. It's the prequel to Sex and the City. I would recommend you all to watch it if you already don't, there is also some very hot eye candy in this show.


Olly Murs; Army of Two- I love this song, my friend Millie told me to listen to it because we both love Olly Murs! It's so upbeat and it makes you feel good!

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great week xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!I followed you on Bloglovin!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    LOvely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how tea tree oil feels so refreshing. Definitely gotta look into purchasing that spray!

    Also I have that soft matte lip cream too!! Actually I have about 7 or 8 of them--I'm completely obsessed! My favorite color is MIlan, you should definitely check that one out next! :-)

    xo

    FRESHFIZZLE

    ReplyDelete